Board index KSOC Social KSOC Recommended Shops Fred Beans

Fred Beans

Recommended vendors, dealerships, and Subaru specialty shops. Getting work done on your Subaru? Check here first!

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:14 am
ether947 User avatar
KSOC Officer

Posts: 1369
Location: Knoxville TN
Good to know. I used to order from Fred Beans, but they have gone downhill in a hurry.

via mobile
2009 WRX [SOLD!]
2005 WRX STI [SOLD!]
2003 WRX

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:35 pm
SubieEngineer User avatar
KSOC Alum

Posts: 1573
Location: ATLien

ether947 wrote:
Good to know. I used to order from Fred Beans, but they have gone downhill in a hurry.

via mobile


Orly? How so...?
Marcus, Prime Minister of Post Whoring & KSOC Alumnus Extraordinaire

09 BMW 528i - The Gentleman's Daily
04 Nissan 350Z - AX/Track Slut
06 BMW 330i - Traded
07 Subaru STI Limited #576 - "The Gentleman's STI" - Sold

Track day, bro!

Post Wed May 01, 2013 9:04 pm
ether947 User avatar
KSOC Officer

Posts: 1369
Location: Knoxville TN
SubieEngineer wrote:
ether947 wrote:
Good to know. I used to order from Fred Beans, but they have gone downhill in a hurry.

via mobile


Orly? How so...?


The last three times I ordered from them, I nearly gave up on the order. They took forever to ship. First time they blamed the weather, so I took them at their word. Even though I was a bit suspicious. I go to cancel and then it seems to ship out. Weird. Whatevah.

Their website prices are off now. If you hit the check price for the special pricing... sometimes the price is higher, sometimes lower, sometimes no change. :facepalm:

I gave up.
2009 WRX [SOLD!]
2005 WRX STI [SOLD!]
2003 WRX

Post Wed May 01, 2013 9:42 pm
SubieEngineer User avatar
KSOC Alum

Posts: 1573
Location: ATLien

ether947 wrote:
The last three times I ordered from them, I nearly gave up on the order. They took forever to ship. First time they blamed the weather, so I took them at their word. Even though I was a bit suspicious. I go to cancel and then it seems to ship out. Weird. Whatevah.

Their website prices are off now. If you hit the check price for the special pricing... sometimes the price is higher, sometimes lower, sometimes no change. :facepalm:

I gave up.


:(

Wow... I've placed a few orders from them, but not much more. Last order was some Extra-S, IIRC.
Marcus, Prime Minister of Post Whoring & KSOC Alumnus Extraordinaire

09 BMW 528i - The Gentleman's Daily
04 Nissan 350Z - AX/Track Slut
06 BMW 330i - Traded
07 Subaru STI Limited #576 - "The Gentleman's STI" - Sold

Track day, bro!


Return to KSOC Recommended Shops

cron