Board index KSOC Social New Forum Members Made the switch to Subaru

Made the switch to Subaru

Whether you're new to Subarus, Knoxville, or just this forum, stop in and introduce yourself to one of the most knowledgeable Subaru enthusiast groups in the South East. Be prepared to post pictures.

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:27 pm
GO4BROKE Forum User

Hello all, recently sold my 95' E36 M3 for a 2005 Legacy GT Stage 2. So far loving it. I found a business card from KSOC in my mirror when I went to Kroger, so figured I would sign up. So far I have done PCV valve, VCG, sparkplugs, front & rear endlinks, tie-rod ends, KYB suspension, tires, and a few more maintenance mods. Rides smooth and only has 105k miles. I might be looking to get a e-tune in the near future with the Cobb accessport but need to find a good spot to datalog in West Knoxville (Hardin Valley area) without getting arrested. ;)

Anyways's here she is:

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:32 pm
Durania User avatar
KSOC Officer

Wow, that thing is in good shape. Those 06-07 WRX wheels look good on it.

Hit me up if you ever need parts, can save you some cash over the RallySport Direct retail pricing.
Kyle S.
Subieworks.com parts pusher
Buying from RSD? PM me first.

"...ragged out flat-biller machine" - Chris Anderson

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:55 pm
GO4BROKE Forum User

Durania wrote:
Wow, that thing is in good shape. Those 06-07 WRX wheels look good on it.

Hit me up if you ever need parts, can save you some cash over the RallySport Direct retail pricing.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I'm gonna try and head out to Chuy's sometime and meet some of the members here.

Post Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:35 am
bicycle_wreck User avatar
KSOC Officer

Welcome aboard! Nice car, and you included pics in the OP. OP delivers!

Pellissippi Parkway between Northshore and Topside is your best bet for logging. It was suggested to me by a fellow member, and I have used it several times myself. Just be mindful of others, of course. Be safe.
The Fun Police - Headlight Retrofits - Oil Snob
:sam:

Sam: You need a bigger turbo, Kyle.
Kyle: You need to shut the fuck up.

Antonio/Black Silk: ...all hashtags are for flatbillers.

2012 WRX

Post Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:49 am
GO4BROKE Forum User

bicycle_wreck wrote:
Welcome aboard! Nice car, and you included pics in the OP. OP delivers!

Pellissippi Parkway between Northshore and Topside is your best bet for logging. It was suggested to me by a fellow member, and I have used it several times myself. Just be mindful of others, of course. Be safe.

Sounds good. Are you guys meeting at Chuy's next Wed? I may try to make it out there.

Post Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:18 pm
FEXM3 User avatar
Forum User

bicycle_wreck wrote:

Pellissippi FTW! I drive that road everyday, and since it's on the county lines and no where to turn around, the police usually don't patrol it. Only seen them a handful of times.
04' WRX
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

Post Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:15 pm
soccerman809 Forum User

The LGT looks great and if you can't find help from any of these guys check out legacygt.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:58 am
SubieEngineer User avatar
KSOC Alum

Welcome!
Marcus, Prime Minister of Post Whoring & KSOC Alumnus Extraordinaire

09 BMW 528i - The Gentleman's Daily
04 Nissan 350Z - AX/Track Slut
06 BMW 330i - Traded
07 Subaru STI Limited #576 - "The Gentleman's STI" - Sold

Track day, bro!

Post Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:23 am
ether947 User avatar
KSOC Officer

Welcome. Maybe I will see you around. I live up the road off of Pellissippi.

On Pellissippi, you really only need to worry about State Troopers. Everyone else seems to be on their way home.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
2009 WRX [SOLD!]
2005 WRX STI [SOLD!]
2003 WRX

Return to New Forum Members