Board index KSOC Social New Forum Members Texas to Knoxville

Texas to Knoxville

Whether you're new to Subarus, Knoxville, or just this forum, stop in and introduce yourself to one of the most knowledgeable Subaru enthusiast groups in the South East. Be prepared to post pictures.

Post Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:22 pm
ZM808 User avatar
KSOC Member

Greetings All!

My name is Zach and I will be moving to Knoxville mid January, I drive an 08 Sti. I was very excited to find such a well established club, looks like you all really have your act together. I was apart of a similar club in Vegas (flat4LV.com) and was very happy with it. Right now I am in Dallas and we do have an independent club but it is not structured very well but we did have a Cobb shop so that worked out nicely. I'm looking forward to getting to drive the Tail of the Dragon and make some new friends here. Here is my Subbie, it has a Cobb intake, magna flow exhaust and the Cobb stage 1 tune. Again, looking forward to meeting you in the near future.

Zach

Post Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:43 pm
ether947 User avatar
KSOC Officer

Welcome Zach. Nice STi. Silver is a great color. What brings you to Knoxville?

Sent from my Nexus 5
2009 WRX [SOLD!]
2005 WRX STI [SOLD!]
2003 WRX

Post Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:11 pm
bicycle_wreck User avatar
KSOC Officer

Welcome to the forum! Look forward to meeting you as well. We have our regular "social" meets on Wednesdays @ Chuy's on Kingston Pike. Check out the local meets sub-forum for more details. Nice STi!
The Fun Police - Headlight Retrofits - Oil Snob
:sam:

Sam: You need a bigger turbo, Kyle.
Kyle: You need to shut the fuck up.

Antonio/Black Silk: ...all hashtags are for flatbillers.

2012 WRX

Post Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:21 am
ZM808 User avatar
KSOC Member

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm moving to Knoxville to be closer to family. I will check out the weekly meet up forum. I was also excited to see there is a cars & coffee here too.
Zach

Post Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:07 am
Durania User avatar
KSOC Officer

Welcome.

There are actually 2 Cars & Coffee meets that I know of. European Auto Garage does one at their shop and Harper does one at the West Town Mall.
Kyle S.
Subieworks.com parts pusher
Buying from RSD? PM me first.

"...ragged out flat-biller machine" - Chris Anderson

Post Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:20 pm
ZM808 User avatar
KSOC Member

Oh, cool. Do you recommend one over the other?
Zach

Post Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:52 pm
ether947 User avatar
KSOC Officer

EAG is smaller, but too big for its location. Harper is pretty big. Cops are there to help direct traffic in and out. There are a ton of cars so you are bound to see something new.

I prefer EAG. Its the original C&C (AFAIK) and you can come and go a lot easier. The cars just seem to blend together at Harpers.

That said. They are on different days so you can go to both.

Sent from my Nexus 5
2009 WRX [SOLD!]
2005 WRX STI [SOLD!]
2003 WRX

Post Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:01 pm
onebadwrx User avatar
KSOC Officer

Welcome!
"Mr. Anderson"
KSOC President

"Feeling truly alive comes at full boost on the ragged edge of traction" -Chris Anderson-

Return to New Forum Members